
image from www.flickr.com/photos/brighton/2595433144
Blinkx has many interesting new features. What I liked best was that I could select the source providers of videos. YouTube advanced search doesn't have such a feature, which means filtering results on YouTube is less effective than on Blinkx. Another feature of Blinkx that intersted me is that it runs automatic preview of each video in the search results list.
I don't think I would use Google Book Search Magazine Option in the future, as only a small number of magazines with limited subjects is available.
If I may use it, it will be for finding articles on a specific topic. I searched Organic Gardening magazine with "herb garden" as search term. Even though matches were found in 9 magazines out of 16, only three issues had at least one-page-length article on herb garden.
As Google Magazine search shows the issues with cover page display, locating them physically will be made easier.
I don't think I would use Google Book Search Magazine Option in the future, as only a small number of magazines with limited subjects is available.
If I may use it, it will be for finding articles on a specific topic. I searched Organic Gardening magazine with "herb garden" as search term. Even though matches were found in 9 magazines out of 16, only three issues had at least one-page-length article on herb garden.
As Google Magazine search shows the issues with cover page display, locating them physically will be made easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment