
I listened to Jodi Picoult's podcast from Authors on Tour Live. I happened to read her "My Sister's Keeper" and "Change of Heart" recently and was looking for next good reads from her works. It was a promotion for "The Tenth Circle." It was interesting to get to know how Picoult developed an idea from her experience as parent of three children to write the book.
I realised that I liked podcast better than any other medium to get to know the authors. I don't think following their Twitters will enhance reading experience of their books. We readers are not interested in their personal life but in how they create their fictional characters and world.
I think I would recommend Authors on Tour Live podcast to any patron who wants to have a wholesome reading experience and to know about authors' perspectives.
I realised that I liked podcast better than any other medium to get to know the authors. I don't think following their Twitters will enhance reading experience of their books. We readers are not interested in their personal life but in how they create their fictional characters and world.
I think I would recommend Authors on Tour Live podcast to any patron who wants to have a wholesome reading experience and to know about authors' perspectives.
No comments:
Post a Comment