Saturday, September 27, 2008

The end of journey... the beginning of a new journey

It is unbelievable that this is the end of this journey.

I enjoyed most exercises and shared interesting new discoveries with my children who were wowed by their new web-savvy mum.

I had fun with Flickr, image generators and social networking sites and also found Delicious, Wikis and Zoho writers were the very tools that could have made my life much easier and happier if I had known them before.

I feel this is just the end of the first chapter of my journey in the cyberspace. During this programme, I have made more than 100 new bookmarks. As we all know by now how a link leads on to another link and how far we could float away from the original intention, my exploration often ended up with a webpage that had no bearings with my start and bring up more to be visited and explored and I am anxious to find time for next journey.

But now at the very moment I am thinking of having a good break from the computer and reaing a nice book enjoying light green shades of trees and sunshine.

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Congratulations on reaching the final destination. It's great you see it as the start of a new journey and that you have found lots of interesting things to follow up. Your blog has been great to read.