Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Captain Underpants


As a mum of three girls, I have read lots of stories for girls. Of course I had to read Stephanie Meyer's Twilight Saga and Host, just to keep up with them and find something in common to talk about.


This morning, I found an Amber Brown book (Paula Danziger) on the shelf. I couldn't help pulling out and flipping through it. It is all about precious memories shared with my girls who now have all grown up to a different species---Teenagers.

Anyway, I read Captain Underpants for the first time the other day and I liked it. I believe I have been missing some specific genre/ group of books that belong to boys domain. I am more than happy to request and read all the series. Yes, request is the only way I can get Captain Underpants books. Join the queue and wait and wait.

No comments: