Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Flickr Color Pickr.

There are so many toys to play with in Fd’s Flickr Toys. I felt like a little girl in a toy barn picking up this and that and not being able to decide.

Tried to make a trading card for my cat, but not satisfied with the result. He deserves way better than that. I will work on that whenever I can find time and computer for me.

Fascinated with Mosasic Maker and spent all afternoon playing with mosaic making. Photos brought up by Flickr tags made lots of interesting mosaics. The only drawback was that I could not get to the source of the photo.

Out of various tools, I like Flickr Color Pickr best. Finding photos that match a specific colour will be of help to create general mood and tone of a webpage/website. I especially liked photos of doors and windows picked by colour. Each of them was so unique and attractive and seemed to lead me to another world.

1 comment:

Aunty of 3 said...

Interestingly enough I also looked at photos of doors (although not by colour). I was stunned and amazed at what I found. Truly incredible... Makes me want to get back out into that big wide world with my camera again...