Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hello.

This is my first-ever blog and I want to make sure the blogger name, its title and even its address can reflect me. That is why I am so late.

I happened to finish reading The Rime of the Ancient Mariner AGAIN!
It is my all- time favorite poem and I hope someday I can find time for drawing illustrations of the poem, one for each verse.

Unfortunately, most words that I could think of that are related to the poem have been already taken by bloggers in Blogger. I had no choice but to trying various combinations that still could give a glimpse of me and it took a lot of time.

A bit scared about publishing me on the web, but also sure of the journey being full of fun.

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Welcome to the NSL Web 2.0 programme!It is hard thinking of blog names but you have chosen a good one. You can also choose how much you publish about yourself so don't worry! Look forward to seeing your future posts.